Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Flurries Cowl

Flurries Cowl

Last week I came across a tread in the Cowls group at Ravelry that there was a cowl kal going on in the Traveling Woman group. So I had to check it out. It turned out to be a kal with 5 patterns designed by Liz Abinante. The kal works like this. The first pattern (this cowl) is free to all. If you complete it by the due date, which is tomorrow, you'll get the next pattern also for free. And so on. Hopefully I'll manage to knit all of them within each due date. Because I really want them all. Here you can see the Previewes & Schedules :)
Flurries Cowl
Pattern: Flurries Cowl
Yarn: Järbo Garn Fantasi #60146
Needles: 3,5 and 5 mm



5 comments:

  1. Her patterns are all stunning. I cannot wait to see how they all knit up! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, that cowl is so pretty! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colored yarn---what a fun KAL. I just posted the other day about wanting to try a cowl and have been perusing Ravelry patterns ever since!
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The buttons are great match too. c x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥