Monday, February 13, 2012

A Very Good Cowl Indeed

A Very Good Cowl Indeed

The second cowl in The Great Cowl kal is off the needles :) When I started it the colours made a nice little stripy swirl, but then suddenly changed and become wide and started to pool. I didn't like it when I still had the cowl on the needle, but I think it looks ok now. And it dosn't show so good when I wear it.

A Very Good Cowl Indeed

Pattern: A Very Good Cowl Indeed
Yarn: 1 skein Spunkey Eclectik Super DK, colourway Flannel. On Ravelry the yarn is listed as a skien of 100 g. My skein weighed 118 g and I used 104 for the cowl.
Needles: 3 mm
Size: 111 st
Notes: It's a pattern with two chart you can mix as you like. I just knitted chart A and made 9 repeats.



A Very Good Cowl Indeed

This is the perfect cowl for those cold winter days when I need to keep warm up over my nose ;)

6 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! Those colors rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way this yarn worked with the pattern.Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the colors swirl in that cowl. Great stitch pattern as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that people don't like pooling as a rule, but I seriously love how it works. Especially in your cowl. The colors are very different as well. It looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and subtle--really just plain lovely. I think it looks like it will do its job of keeping you warm.
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pooling. Not too obvoius. c x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥