Knitting, reading and small moments of my everyday life
Nydelige bilder, frosten kan være utrolig vakker! :-)
Very pretty pictures of frost. It looks like tiny crystals.
oh these are gorgeous... we've only had one frosty morning, and it was minimal... soon it will come, very soon.
Oj, vad fint!
Beautiful!
Ah I love that last photo, I don't think I've ever seen ice form upside down before like that.
stunning shots! I especially like the grass and the red branch!
Very very beautiful!
Otroligt vackert! Vi har inte haft frost här ännu.
Super, neat, cool pics of this frost! Wow!
♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥
Nydelige bilder, frosten kan være utrolig vakker! :-)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty pictures of frost. It looks like tiny crystals.
ReplyDeleteoh these are gorgeous... we've only had one frosty morning, and it was minimal... soon it will come, very soon.
ReplyDeleteOj, vad fint!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteAh I love that last photo, I don't think I've ever seen ice form upside down before like that.
ReplyDeletestunning shots! I especially like the grass and the red branch!
ReplyDeleteVery very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOtroligt vackert! Vi har inte haft frost här ännu.
ReplyDeleteSuper, neat, cool pics of this frost! Wow!
ReplyDelete