Thursday, June 26, 2008

ABC...

Caroline tagged with this alphabet game. I've seen several versions on this one from listing your favorite movies to web sites. The theme for this meme is that using the 26 letters of the alphabet you will express who you are, what you do, your interests, what matters to you etc….
I hope Heidelweiss, Cormz and Monika will play along :o)

Attached - we're having our 10 year anniversary these days :o)
Books - can't get to many ;o)
Chocolate - must have!, Creative
Dreamer
Erlend, Eirin & Endre
Fall - my favorite season
Gawky - sometimes
Hiking
Impatient
Joyful
Knitter
I Love my kids and hubby
Mom
Norwegian
Osean - love the sound
Pizza
Quiet
Radio
Stepmom, Shy
Tea
Unique
Versatile
Wool
X-mas lover
Yarnlover
Znores

And we have three more letters in Norway...

Ærlig (honest)
Øm-hjertet (tender-hearted)
Åndsfraværende (absent-minded) - sometimes

4 comments:

  1. Tenk at det er mogleg å fortella så mykje om seg sjøl så kort? Takk for titten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det var litt av en utfordring du kom med her, men jeg tar den på strak arm, og skal gjøre mitt beste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! We are having our 23rd Wedding Anniversary on Sunday. Thanks for tagging me, but I'm sure you noticed that I don't do meme's. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is great! I might have to steal the idea from you and use it on my own blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥