Monday, June 30, 2008
Things I love
* Love eating the Saturday snack outside instead of infront of the tv.
* Love popcorn.
* Love to finally get some sun on my (white) legs.
* Love that the knitting in my lap on the picture is done and whit that one christmas present is done too.
* Love Eirin's art she made on our hike yesterday.
* Love finding flowers and creeps in the forest and learn my kids about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It looks beautiful and green and sunny there! Hooray summer! Your kids are so cute and it looks like they're having a wonderful time. I love the art!
ReplyDeleteWhat a relaxing day. Love the list!
ReplyDeleteHerlige bilder av sommer og familieidyll!! Heldige dere som bor så nært naturen!
ReplyDeleteGod sommer uansett vær!!
Vad fint ni har det!!
ReplyDeleteEirin´s konst var gullig!
Fick förresten vara med om att fira Sankt Hans i Danmark - kul!!
Ha en fortsatt jättefin sommar!!
What a lovely bunch of summer pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love that summer artwork too! And I sure hope you get some good summer sun that sticks around. :)
ReplyDelete