Monday, June 30, 2008

Things I love

having fun2

* Love eating the Saturday snack outside instead of infront of the tv.
* Love popcorn.

sun on my (white) legs

* Love to finally get some sun on my (white) legs.
* Love that the knitting in my lap on the picture is done and whit that one christmas present is done too.

art

* Love Eirin's art she made on our hike yesterday.

My creation

* Love finding flowers and creeps in the forest and learn my kids about them.

having fun

* Love summer - may the sun stay for a while this time!

6 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful and green and sunny there! Hooray summer! Your kids are so cute and it looks like they're having a wonderful time. I love the art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relaxing day. Love the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herlige bilder av sommer og familieidyll!! Heldige dere som bor så nært naturen!
    God sommer uansett vær!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vad fint ni har det!!
    Eirin´s konst var gullig!
    Fick förresten vara med om att fira Sankt Hans i Danmark - kul!!
    Ha en fortsatt jättefin sommar!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely bunch of summer pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that summer artwork too! And I sure hope you get some good summer sun that sticks around. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥