Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A meme and more doll clothes


I've been tagged by Monica and Mary.

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
I met hubby, started college of nursing (which I later left because it was not what I wanted to
do)

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Do the dishes, knit, play with the kids, knit, laundry - nothing special here today ;)

3. Snacks I enjoy.
Chocolate, cola, homemade pizza

4. Thigs I would do if I were a billionaire.
Travel, build my dream house, give away some to the nearest family

5. Places I have lived.
Skøelv, Brøstadbotn, Harstad and Finnsnes

6. Jobs I have had.
I've worked as a home-helper for elders, in a phone call senter, been a teaching assistant

bb body

Dukka har fått seg body. Har brukt opp restene etter Little shell socks. Mønster fra et av Sandnes dukkehefter. Og hvis noen har et godt råd for hvordan jeg kan få av blekkflekkene på dukka, blir jeg glad. har prøvd neglelakkfjerner, jif og zalo.... Kan hende må jeg spørre samboern om han har noe i garasjen som kan fjerne "sminken".

The doll has got herself some knitted underwear. I've used the leftovers from the Little shell socks.

7 comments:

  1. Elisabeth (www.tostrup.net/blog)June 11, 2008 at 4:19 PM

    Det ble en fin dukkebody :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute doll clothes! Eirin is so adorable. Nursing? Wow. I almost went to nursing school, too. I decided to change gears completely and ended up graduating in English and Humanities (art history, etc). Much more fun and completely useless! Ha Ha! I think we need to get together and eat-I love cola, chocolate and homemade pizza too. Steve makes the best pizza's ever-he uses a dough recipe from a Mario Batali cook book-I'll have to email it to you. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This underwear is very cute! Your daughter seems to be very happy about it too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For en fin body! Fornøyd lita jente der. Sliter med samme sminke-problemer på dukken her i heimen, men har vel gitt opp etter mange lange forsøk på fjerning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are all the places you listed that you've lived in Norway?

    And I LOVE your to-do list. I love days like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy - yes, all those places is in Norway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What darling, darling doll clothes. I miss having dolls around. I do have a couple little neices who are still in the baby doll stage. I may have to knit some little outfits for their dolls.

    I started out thinking I'd be a nurse or other medical professional also, but I didn't "get" my science classes like I did the humanities....so I ended up an English and history major.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥