Before the weekend we had some rainy days and the kids didn't now what to do. So I went through my embroidery stash and asked if they wanted to sew a little. Erlend was not interested in it (but I hope he'll change his opinion another day), but Eirin and Endre thought it was fun.
Endre was done after a little while, but Eirin kept on for hours :) There is a norwegian book "Tegne med tråd-brodere med barn" which I have to borrow next time I go to the library. Hope there is some great ideas in it.
Endre was done after a little while, but Eirin kept on for hours :) There is a norwegian book "Tegne med tråd-brodere med barn" which I have to borrow next time I go to the library. Hope there is some great ideas in it.
That's a great idea! I'll have to try it with my son.
ReplyDeleteThat's so creative! A great idea, and I love that your kids liked it.
ReplyDeleteI've been on vacation so I've missed your posts. Hooray on the sweater! It is SO beautiful. You look fabulous in it. What a great idea for an activity for your kids! I'm going to try it with Will. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteThey are so creative!!
ReplyDelete