Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Drawing with a tread

brodere

Before the weekend we had some rainy days and the kids didn't now what to do. So I went through my embroidery stash and asked if they wanted to sew a little. Erlend was not interested in it (but I hope he'll change his opinion another day), but Eirin and Endre thought it was fun.
Endre was done after a little while, but Eirin kept on for hours :) There is a norwegian book "Tegne med tråd-brodere med barn" which I have to borrow next time I go to the library. Hope there is some great ideas in it.

4 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! I'll have to try it with my son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so creative! A great idea, and I love that your kids liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on vacation so I've missed your posts. Hooray on the sweater! It is SO beautiful. You look fabulous in it. What a great idea for an activity for your kids! I'm going to try it with Will. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥