Saturday, August 23, 2008

Looking for fall and an award

bog3

The kids and I have been out looking for fall today ;) And we found it. Take a look in my hiking blog to read and see lots of pictures :)

røsslyng


This has to be my favorite fall flower - Calluna. It's a common plant to have in pots by the front portch during fall/winter here in Norway. But it is much more beautiful to see it in nature.


I got this award from Lise a time ago - thank you so much :)
I'll give it to Annie, Tone, Teresa, Elisabeth, Cormz, Galadriel, Guri, Kristin Helene, Tammy, Merete, Monika, Heidelweiss, Strikkemor(o), Tiennie, Monica, Tama & Catherine

Here are the rules:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number inbetween - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.

2. Link back to this blogsite http://www.TammyVitale.com/

Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I can't believe you are talking about fall! We are having 30C today, smog alarm, heat advisory, it's very uncomfortable. Thanks for the award! I'm honored. IT's a lovely painting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, jeg tror det blir fint, høst og fjellteppe.
    Nå har jeg sittet og kost meg med alle turene dere har hatt i den andre bloggen din. Veldig koselig å se! Du tar veldig fine bilder!

    Ha en fin søndag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award! How nice! I sure do enjoy reading your blog, too. Just wanted you to know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you so much for the award. I am very honored. Know that I feel the same about you and your blog. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heii :))
    You just made me "inspiring" some more...after seen your calluna pic,I remembered that I actually have done one hat what is "kind of Calluna" :))
    So Thank You for putting that pic... =)
    And this is also "kind of answering" of your question in my blog...where to get all... =))
    So simple it is...the nature and fantasy makes my mind working & creating some more...what.?.
    Happy Monday to You...and now I think go to amazon-shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely blog you have. I like the pictures on it.
    I live in the Netherlands and there it is also like autumn while usually this time of year it should be very warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tack Hege!!
    Och ha en fin höst även om jag envist hävdar att det fortfarande är sommar...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on receiving the award! You do deserve it! Thank you so much for passing it along to me. You are too kind!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥