Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tiny jacket and hat


The jacket and the hat is finished. It's so small, but even so I think it might be a bit big for the tiny little babies on the premature intensive care unit at my local hospital.
I love the pink and the grey  together :) I made the cords by crochet about 65 chain st and then crochet slipped st the way back.
Har du lyst til å bidra med strikka klær, luer, sokker ol til ditt lokale sykehus, så kan du finne mer info her.


Pattern: brassière by isaquare. I can't understand French, so I used Strikkeliv's English translation.
Yarn: Pink Viking Baby Ull and Grey Baby Ull from Gjestal. I used 50 g of each together for the jacket and the hat.
Needles: 2,5 mm.




Pattern: Lunt og godt - Hat by Lene Holme Samsøe.
Yarn: Same as for the jacket.
Needles: 2,5 mm

5 comments:

  1. I *LOVE* the grey and pink together. The set is soooo cute! Kimono-style baby sweaters are my favorite. It's really lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater and hat are wonderful! Especially the hat... It's beautifully made and expertly created with the pink and gray.
    From a few days ago, I'm totally impressed with the snow cave! How long will it last?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NMjewel: It's been raining and we've had some warm temperatures this week, so hubby has smashed (not sure if that's the right word..) the roof of the cave down. Just to be sure that the cave didn't colapse when the kids was in it. So now it's more like a snow fort ;) We still have a lot of snow though... So it looks like we'll have a late spring this year.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥