Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yarn Along

Seems like the days just fly by. It's Wednesday again and I'm joining
Ginny over at Small Things for Yarn Along.
"~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ... ~"

Yarn Along

Knitting: I'm still knitting some small projects for the premature intensive care unit at my local hospital. Right now I'm making a pair of tiny socks to match a hat.

Reading: I've finally started on "The Land of Painted Caves" and I so hope this will be great read. Been waiting for along time to find out how things will end for Ayla and Jondalar. I had to reread the last couple of chapters in the 5th book - "The Shelters of Stone" first to "get in" the story again :)

2 comments:

  1. Those tiny socks are so sweet! Beautiful colours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet little warmers for tiny toes! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥