Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yarn Along

Joining Ginny over at Small Things for Yarn Along.
"~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ... ~"

Yarn Along

Reading: I finished Eat, Pray, Love the other day and liked it. I have been holding back a bit on books that are popular. It's not always the book is so good as "everyone" thinks it is...and I end up dissapointed. But I just had to borrow Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet at the library last time I was there. Even though it's one of those populare books ;) But I'm glad I did. Because it such a wonderful book. The kind of book you have to read and enjoy slowly :)

Crocheting: Yes, I'm working on my blanket again. I've bought more black yarn, so I hope I'll manage to finish this soon. The tiny jacket I knitted on last time is finished together with a tiny hat too :)

9 comments:

  1. love the colours in your blanket!! :) what yarn you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors!! I look forward to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that book on my shelf to read. Glad to know it is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty crochet! I love those colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those circles are lovely! The yarn is just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colors - and they look great with black :) lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle: I'm making it from sock yarn leftovers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is something so special about crocheted blankets, especially ones made with leftovers! That was a great book, I enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That blanket is going to be so pretty! I hold back a lot with popular books too, but I did read Eat, Pray, Love. Liked the Eat portion but could've skipped the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥