Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You Capture :: Spring

When I saw that this week's challenge was spring, I just had to sigh, because there is not much that looks like spring around here... The rain and snow has been pouring down the last week together with lots of wind. Ofcourse the snow is melting, but it's just a slushy mash. I so long to hike to our lean-to in the forest, but the snow is so rotten... So I really hope this last meter of snow will melt fast in the weeks to come!


Still lots of snow here

The kids are having a fun time in the swing though after we moved away some snow ;)


And with the wet, new snow yesterday we managed to biuld a Easter Bunny :) Have a great Easter everyone.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love the snowbunny!!

    Happy Spring to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* All I can say is, I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lvoe your snow bunny! Great way to make the best of what life hands you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love the easter snow person! Have a great spring in Norway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the spirit! It must be getting a little discouraging to still have so much snow, but you sure know how to have fun with your kids!

    I loved Hotel at the Corner or Bitter and Sweet too. I lent it to my mom to read, and it made her cry. I think, mostly because she grew up during World War II and remembered how the Japanese were treated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh all the wet, wet snow gets tiring. Liam's feet had turned to prunes by the time I managed to pry off his socks after he'd been out!
    Oh, and Liam got his package from Endre! He was SOOO excited. And has been carrying his chocolate around and showing everyone. I think he'd better hurry up and eat it before I sneak off with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Easter bunny! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like springtime in WYoming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my. When I see how much snow you have I realize I shouldn't feel badly about the light dusting of snow we got a couple of days ago. I hope warm sunshine finds its way to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥