Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day Six :: Something to aspire to



"Is there a pattern or skill that you don’t yet feel ready to tackle but which you hope to (or think you can only dream of) tackling in the future, near or distant? Is there a skill or project that makes your mind boggle at the sheer time, dedication and mastery of the craft? Maybe the skill or pattern is one that you don’t even personally want to make but can stand back and admire those that do. Maybe it is something you think you will never be bothered to actually make but can admire the result of those that have."

I missed out on yesterday - to much going on in RL..
Skills - Well, besides learning to knit entrelac I really want to learn how to spin and weave. I know I had the same plans last year, but the day seems to not have enough hours and the year not enough days. But one have to have something to dream about ;)
Projects I admire - I'm not a typical shawl person. I have made some shawls and I use my Ishbel a lot. I queue a lot of shawls and add beautiful ones to my favorites, but I guess shawls are the kind of projects I just admire.

2 comments:

  1. Entrelac intrigues me as well, but I haven't got up the courage to try it yet. Your time for spinning and weaving will come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...Not sure what happened with my comment! For some reason I mistyped a "j" in the name part and when I went to correct it the post got published. Anyway, it was really kristieinbc that left the post above this one. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥