Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yarn Along

It's Wednesday again and I'm joining Ginny over at Small Things for Yarn Along.
"~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ... ~"

Yarn Along

Knitting: I'm still knitting tiny hats and socks for charity.

Reading: I'm sure I'm not the only one reading several books at the same time... Right now I'm reading these + one more (Napoleon's pyramid).  I have just read a couple of chapters in The Land of Painted Caves, so I haven't made up my mind if I like it as much as the other Earth Children books. I'm also reading The Wayward Muse,  and I like these kind of historical novels. Hoping for a happy ending though. I took the picture earlier today so I finished reading the 7th Anita Blake novel during the day. Not the best book in the series, but I'm looking forward to the next book.

2 comments:

  1. I like to read several things at once, too. I also knit/crochet several projects at once - and I'm a quilter, too. Much more fun that way!

    Stopping by from yarn along. My link is http://blog.mymummyknits.com/yarn-along-18/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tiny knits are still so sweet! How many have you made now? I love the blue and black stripes!

    And quotes at the top are wonderful. Hoping your spring comes soon. Despite the snow this morning I think we are on our way.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥