Thursday, March 22, 2012

FO :: Jules

Jules

Gah, I'm so happy these are off my needles... I was so fed up with this pattern. It's easy, but oh so boring to knit. And I had to knit the heel two times due to change of colours. I though I should have enough yarn for a pair, but realized I would not when I came to the heel. So first I knitted the heel in a lighter blue, but didn't like how it looked. So I bought another two balls of the yarn, but since the first two had been in my stash for some years... They didn't match each other even though it's the same colour. Darn dye lots... Any way, Hubby likes them and that's all that matters :)
They look big since I'm wearing them in the photos. Had to take photos when we have daylight ;)

Jules

Pattern: Jules
Yarn: 125 g Ida Strømpegarn
Needles: 2,5 mm
Size: Men (68st)

4 comments:

  1. That does look like a boring pattern, but the resulting socks look so warm and comfy! I'll bet that your husband is loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they have a gorgeous texture :) I quite like the colour change in them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. De ser nydelige ut! Ha en god helg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look scrumptiously warm and cozy! All that work and frustration paid off!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥