Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekending

Weekending, my favorite part of the week. A time to relax, live, love, just to be.
Joining with Amanda.




Snow, snow and more snow
Cookies
Me remembering why I haven't knitted gloves in a long time... too much fiddling with picking up stitches to the fingers
Watching Hangover with Hubby last night, the funniest film I've seen in a long time :) 
Being surprised by a little storm in the forest today with lots of drifting snow. Endre bearly managed to stand up in the hardest gusts
Have found a new world of blogs - cooking blogs, and have spent too many hours to browse around... This, this, this , this, this and this blog is great and filled with lots of good food. You can find more great mom & food blogs here
Frogging some sock heels
Bread baking
Cauliflower soup with fresh bread for supper
Debating with myself whether I shall delete my pinterest boards after reading this and this...

6 comments:

  1. love that snow! we're already hanging wash on the clothesline and wearing flip flops...i'm rather jealous of your snow.

    and yes, gloves are a bit finicky to knit but i do love that black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gloves! You always pick the most lovely patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, frogging socks! The horror! I love your snowy photos. It is feeling like spring where I live. Even though I miss the snow, I am trying to enjoy the warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Amanda and am very envious of all your snow!
    My guy's love the Hangover and even bought the dvd so they
    can watch it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the perfect weekend. Cauliflower soup and fresh bread just made my mouth start watering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, the 2nd article about pinterest scared me half to death. I AM deleting my boards pronto!!! Everyone is out to take someone to court anymore, so I am not taking that chance. Thanks for the "heads up"! ~Jan

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥