Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekending

Weekending, my favorite part of the week. A time to relax, live, love, just to be.
Joining with Amanda.


Octopus mittens

We drove the kids to my mom on Friday, so Hubby and I have had the weekend all by our self :)
We shared a bottle og good white wine.
Made Thai Curry (yes, I've made a food blog, but it's in norwegian) on Saturday and watched Red Riding Hood.
Baked 6 bread - hopefully enough for the next week.
Started my Octopus mittens :)
Flipping through some new food magazines - I've found a chocolate cake I just have to bake soon!
Hubby surprised me with a bouquet of roses
Dinner with my mom today - Oh how I wish I could make gravy like her...
And although it's good to have a weekend now and then without the kids and soak up some time alone - it's even better to get them home again 

5 comments:

  1. love the color combo for those octopus mittens!

    and curry is always a good thing. so is chocolate cake. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful colorwork?? Wow, I love the colors, the contrast is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colorwork is beautiful!! It sounds like such a relaxing weekend. I know exactly what you mean about it being wonderful to have couple time but it's even more wonderful when the family is reunited again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, once again I'm amazed. This is going to be beautiful and the gloves from the previous post... seriously? Stunning! Did you watch Red Riding Hood in English or Norwegian? I've never laughed so hard at a movie (that wasn't intentionally funny). The dialog was ridiculous (maybe they smartened it up if they translated it?).

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥