Sunday, July 15, 2007

Film / Films


Samboern og jeg har ikke vært på kino etter at vi fikk barn. Koser oss i stede med en dvd og god mat hjemme i helgene. I går så vi Pan's labyrint. En nydelig film - anbefales! Sørg for å ha på lyd når du sjekker linken, sangen er så vakker.

Hubby and I haven't been to the cinema after we got kids. We enjoy a dvd and some good food home instead. Yesterday we saw Pan's labyrinth. A wonderful film - you have to see it! Have the sound on when you go checking the link, the song is beautiful.

Her er noen andre filmer jeg gleder meg til å se :)

Here are some other films I am looking forward to see :)

The golden compass

Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end

Harry Potter and the Order of the phoenix

Ratatouille


Bridge to Terabithia



1 comment:

  1. You and I have the exact same taste in films! Except, even though I also really liked Pan's Labyrinth, I found it a bit disturbing and couldn't rid my mind of some of the images for quite some time. A beautiful, yet very sad tale.

    We just saw Harry Potter 5 on Friday night and it ROCKS! I so want to see it again. You should go see it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥