Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Skiing


The kids have their winter break from school this week. But due to really bad weather since friday we haven't been much outdoors... So today we started to get a bit cabin fever here and just had to get out. The wind was blowing hard, but the temperatures was up around 5 C, so it was not cold :) The sun even came out after a little while and stayed with us until we headed in again :)


The boys are not the biggest fan of skiing, but Endre had a "aha" moments when he finally managed to get up by himself (most of the times) after falling. So he thinks skiing is quite fun now :) But he so tries to go with the same speed as his siblings and therefore he falls.




Eirin is the one who loves when it goes fast. She went up and down the hill so many times and only fell once or twice.




It was great to get outdoors again, and I really hope the weather will be like this a few more days. The forecast for the weekend is more snow, which I don't want! I'm loonging for spring now...

4 comments:

  1. I am really going to try cross country when T is older, I didn't enjoy the down hill too much but I think cross contry might be the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun!
    Liam skied for the first time this week. He was excited to hear Endre has been skiing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you were able to get out of doors for even a little bit. I am sure everyone was in a happier mood after their fresh air and exercise!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥