Knitting, reading and small moments of my everyday life
Those mittens are very awesome! I just showed my husband and he immediatley said can you make those? I had to tell him they are far too advanced for me, but maybe one day...
That is probably the most attractive pair of fair isle mittens I have ever seen! I LOVE the seahorse motif.
I love them too! Well done.:)
Gorgeous! Really cute, and well done. Have a lovely weekend!
So beautiful. I am always in awe of your work.
These are so, so beautiful! The black and white against the snowy background is stunning!
You did such a lovely job :)
I love those!
These are fabulous! Did you treat the yarn to keep the black from bleeding on the white?
No, I didn't.
♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥
Those mittens are very awesome! I just showed my husband and he immediatley said can you make those? I had to tell him they are far too advanced for me, but maybe one day...
ReplyDeleteThat is probably the most attractive pair of fair isle mittens I have ever seen! I LOVE the seahorse motif.
ReplyDeleteI love them too! Well done.
ReplyDelete:)
Gorgeous! Really cute, and well done.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend!
So beautiful. I am always in awe of your work.
ReplyDeleteThese are so, so beautiful! The black and white against the snowy background is stunning!
ReplyDeleteYou did such a lovely job :)
ReplyDeleteI love those!
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous! Did you treat the yarn to keep the black from bleeding on the white?
ReplyDeleteNo, I didn't.
Delete