Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

Reading: I'm still reading the same books as last time. And I must tell you that I love A Discovery of Witches!! If you normally  don't read vampire/witch stories, don't let that stop you from reading this book as it has so much more. A lost manuscript, love and suspense in a wonderful mix. I'm almost done with it, and are trying to finish it so I can get it back to the library on Friday. I've also picked up a new Harlequin book - The Conqueror's Lady by Terri Brisbin ;) It's ok to read a few pages here and there inbetween other things.

Knitting: I'm finished with the first mitten and it looks like it's going to fit Eirin's hands :) Hopefully she will like them, but she is hard to please... The cowl I was knitting on last week is done, but I haven't taken any photos yet... The green thing is a pair og wool pants for Endre. He sure needs them as he has outgrown the pair I knitted for him last year.

17 comments:

  1. Love those mittens! I should try my hand at a pair sometime. They look so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mittens are gorgeous and look extremely complicated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the pattern on those mittens..so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mitts! If Eirin doesn't like them, she must be hard to please indeed. Of course, there'll be plenty of other takers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous mittens! On my wish list is to try something like that, but I think it will have to be a little more straightforward than those look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mitten looks amazing! Really hope she likes them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors of those mittens! They work so well together (of course I'm a little biased with black).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the red you chose for the mittens. The finished one looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty mittens!

    I do have A Discovery of Witches on my reading list. Glad to hear that you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mittens are gorgeous! I'm sure they'll be well loved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the fair Isle mittens...I clearly remember wearing a red and white bonnet when I was tiny that my mother made in the same pattern...along with my three sisters.

    I've just noticed the pattern of the Totoro ones...my daughter would love them I must look at that post too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just printed out the Totoro pattern from Ravelry...thank you so much for sharing.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. The mittens are lovely. I hope she likes them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The mittens look beautiful. I hope she likes them too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The mittens look great. It looks like a complicated pattern. I hope she likes them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The mittens are fantastic! I am trying my hand at colorwork mittens this year.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥