Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekending

Cold. -18C


Joining with Amanda for weekending

It's been a cold weekend again, but the return of the sun 
and her painting the peaks pink, makes it so pretty.
I've celebrated my birthday so there have been
some chocolate cake eating :)
There have also been a lot of knitting, reading,tending to the fire
and little sleep due to a little man still getting up early...
Today we went sledding in -18C.
It got quite cold after a while, 
so it was good to go inside and warm up over a cup of tea.
Tonight we had a beautiful northern light,
not one of the most impressive, but still beautiful. 
I tried to capture it, but I still need to learn 
more about my camera to get good night photos...

How has your weekend been?

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and many many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I guess the sun is your birthday present. The photo is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! That is an amazing photograph. So serene. c x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful celebration with your family. Chocolate cake sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥