Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

Soon the sun will come...

The last day in 2011 was sparkling cold with -22 C. But the sky gave promises that the sun soon will be back :) The snow finally came a few days after Christmas, so we have been out sledding and have had a fire in the backyard. Pictures in our Outdoor blog. I hope you all had a great Christmas and that this new year will be filled with all kinds of wonderful things!!

Selbu Sea Horse mitten

Since it's NaKniMitMo this month, I've started on a pair of mittens. It's the Selbu Sea Horse Mittens.

squirrel

Our squirrel is still here :) Since New Years Eve we've had strong wind. So all the seeds and nuts have blown out over the garden. So today when we saw he was here, Endre was afraid he would blow away in those strong wind gusts. But he didn't ;)

5 comments:

  1. Great start on the mittens! I didn't know about NaKniMitMo, so thank you for mentioning it. I might sign up - I was planning on starting some mittens this week anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those mitts. they are in my queue now :o) c x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of (and taken part in) NaNoWriMo, but I didn't realise there was a knitting counterpart - am intrigued! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you! The mitten is coming along very nicely!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥