Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday


Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday


Reading: I'm switching between Cross Stitch (outlander) by Diana Gabaldon and A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1) by Deborah Harkness. I love them both, but with both of them being books with over 500 and 800 pages I think they will take some time to read through ;) Since I've borrowed A Discovery of Witches from the library I have to try to finish it firts. The series by Diana Gabaldon have I had in my book shelf for over 2 years now... I'm not sure why I haven't read them yet. But I guess it's a mix of other books coming in the way and the fear of them not living up to my expectations...

Knitting: A new pair of selbu mittens. Hope they will fit Eirin when I get them off my needles. The other is a cowl for myself.

12 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose for the mittens! Good luck on your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mittens, and Ive just added Outlander series to my must-read list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, your cowl yarn looks lovely. Great colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mittens, love the red and black pattern....... the Outlander series of books sounds like a good read..........is it any realation to the film 'Outlander'?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mittens, really nice pattern, and looking forward to seeing your shawl as it goes along, the yarn looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mittens! The colors are just striking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, those mittens are going to be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, your color work astounds me1 Thinking of you, 1/2 a world away in your snow, as I gaze out my window at our snow today.
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful knitting - those mitts are going to be so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mittens are beautiful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very beautiful mittens, such a lovely pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those mittens ate toooo beautiful! c x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥