Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekending

At the library

We started the weekend by going to the library to find some books. Great to have some new books to read when the weather is so cold - again :( We are starting to get a bit fed up now with this cold temperatures... It's been -22C today, so no outdoor going other than to fetch firewood. So the kids have been climbing the walls and fighting a bit today *sigh* Hopefully it will change to milder weather and start to snow soon...
Yesterday I woke up to a lovely surprise. I had been choosen by a random number generator to win three free patterns by Kirsten Kapur in the NaKniMitMo Kal group on Ravelry :) I choose Clepsydra Mittens, Gallus and Sofie's Mitts. I think I'll cast on a pair of Sofie's mitts soon. Think my luck have been used up for the year now ;)
So other than reading, finishing Eirin's mittens and starting a new pair, watch Cowboys & Aliens with hubby, mediate between the kids and try to keep warm, there hasn't been much done this weekend. How's your weekend been?

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! Vinnerlykke! Så kjekt!

    Håper dere får litt mindre minusgrader, -22 er slitsomt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a visit to the library - especially during these cold days! I hope you see some milder weather soon. We're enjoying a warmer day today although it's grey and overcast.
    Lucky you on the win! Sofie's Mitts are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥