Friday, April 20, 2012

FO :: Red Angry Bird

DSCN6499

Finally, after almost two months on the needles this bird is finished! The body has been finished for a month if not more. It's been all those little things that has taken time. Two hours yesterday to be exactly ;) 
The pattern is from knitterbees and she have just released a pattern of a zoombie bear - zOombear the zombie bear, which is SO cute. 

DSCN6500

Pattern: Red Bird Plush Toy by knitterbees
Yarn: Sisu, Mor Aase baby and Silja
Needles: 2,5 mm



Untitled


DSCN6502


The only thing is that I need to knit more of these to avoid bickering over just one... So I guess I'll have to look through my stash and grab those needles and make the yellow bird and some pigs too ;)

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is so great, Hege! I have some people here who would love one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superkul! Skulle ønske jeg hadde tålmodighet til å strikke en jeg også...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic! It would be fun to have a pile of these to play with;angry bird dodge ball would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kuuuul!!! God helg til alle dere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is finished! That is super cute and well worth the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome, I love how those birds and pigs really lend themselves to knitting and crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so wonderful! I loves him!

    Btw I nominated you for the versatile blogger award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥