Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Knitting And Crochet Blog Week :: Photography Challenge Day! - 3kcbwday2



Today challenges you to be creative with your photography, and get yourself in with the chance to win the photography prize. Taking interesting photographs in this instance isn't about flashy cameras or a great deal of technical know-how, it's about setting up a story or scene in a photograph and capturing something imaginative. Your photograph(s) should feature something related to your craft, so that might be either a knitted or crocheted item, yarn, or one of your craft tools.

Untitled

The kids love Star Wars and have quite a lot of legos of it too. The idea is not totally mine... I once saw a drawing of the same plot, but wanted to capture it with mini figures and real yarn ;)
If you like this, please nominate me for the Photography Challenge Price here . Thanks :)

12 comments:

  1. Perfect! Mine has a lego theme, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that is so super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! It makes me want to go down to my storage room and dig through the boys' old Star Wars Lego to make my own knitting scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one made me literally laugh out loud! I love Star Wars, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love Darth Vader's knitting needles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But where's the crochet hook? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - rather fancy Darth Vaders yarn actually! But where is Hans Solo? He was always my heart throb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being a total Star Wars nerd, I love this one! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. I've seen the drawing you noted and also like this one!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥