Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekending

Weekending, my favorite part of the week. A time to relax, live, love, just to be.
Joining with Amanda.

Untitled


Dinner menu planning for the next two weeks
Muddy floors
Icecream
Eirin having a sleepover
Birthday party and one grumpy Endre when he got home
as he was high on sugar and tired
Starting a new crime book
Going through the pantry
Lots of good food - Curry, Sunday dinner and Berry crumble pai
Baking a load of my favourite bread whit the result of
kids not wanting to eat it due to too much grain - in their opinion,
but I'm going to bake them anyway because I know it's good for them
Finishing my stripe tease socks
Watching this after the kids was in bed on saturday
Lego building
Rain, wind and temperatures as high as 10C = the snow is melting!
The joy of jumping in water puddles 


6 comments:

  1. Oh my, that looks amazingly yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great weekend! Love the dessert in the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so appealing and tasty! I wish you a very sunny and warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks delicious! enjoy that melting snow and warmer temps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks sooo good! What a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥