First of all - Sorry for the crappy photos!
I think it's a mix of my camera not capable of focusing on the pattern and bad light. . .
I might try to take some better photos when the sun comes back ;)
Anyway. Hubby's socks came off the needles today. They fit great and I'm happy with how they turned out.
Pattern: Cuff down, 68 st, short-row heel
Yarn: 82 g BlitzColor #02536 from Regia
Needles: 2,5 mm
Det var et kult mønster. Heldige mannen!
ReplyDeleteSkikkelig stilige sokker med artig mønster =)
ReplyDeleteTa turen innom bloggen vår for å bli med på vårt store blogglotteri =)
They turned out very pretty.
ReplyDeleteWow you can sure bust out a pair of socks! They look great! I have yet to knit my first pair of socks...
ReplyDeleteThose are fantastic, the way they stripe they almost look like an optical illusion! Great work!
ReplyDeleteThose are fantastic. I love how they zig zag!
ReplyDeleteI really love these socks. They are great. I bet they feel so cozy and warm!
ReplyDeleteLook how jazzy they are! Very cool :)
ReplyDelete