Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekending

Weekending, my favorite part of the week. A time to relax, live, love, just to be.
Joining with Amanda.

Eggless Cupcakes

It's been a weekend filled with food...
Cupcakes, shrimps and chocolate cake :)
We have had a bit of spring cleaning here
and I even went through my yarn stash.
So good to know what I have and where to find it ;)
Have a few plans for new projects soon.
Wingspan, Hüttenschuhe, Wingfeathers shawl, Liseron 
and Three Flavor Delight Top-Down Cardigan

It's been a very windy weekend with a bit of rain as well.
But it good as it makes the snow melt.
The kids have defied the elements and jump for hours on the trampoline
and have just been indoors to warm up and grab something to eat.

 

Untitled


8 comments:

  1. What pretty cakes. It's been chilli today here as well...but not as cold as it looks in your photo...but that's a great way to keep warm!

    Have a good week Hege.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cupcakes! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look delicious! I like that cardigan. Can't wait until I'm better at knitting to make something like that. Hope your week is a good as your weekend was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you have still snow! It looks like your kids have wonderful fun with the trampoline! :o) The cup cakes look lovely.

    We had 30C today, the pool warmed up nicely. We've never been swimming in May so far, only the dogs, but this year it's different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cupcakes! I can't believe you still have snow... where in Norway are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cupcakes and trampoline, what else do you need? (Maybe some sun?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you make those pretty little cupcakes? So glad your weather is turning warmer, and boy it seems your snow is melting quite quickly! I went and looked at that little cardigan and promptly put it in my favorites on Ravelry. How nice to get that many sizes out of the deal. Your weekend sounds and looks lovely.
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy yum yum---my three favorite "food groups"--chocolate, shrimp, and cake!!! And a stash spring cleaning---fabulous idea!!! I've been diving into mine lately, and it's a MESS!!! Must check out your new picks--some sound very new to me and I'm looking for a new something to queue!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥