We are having a taste of summer today :) Sun from a cloudfree sky, buds starting to sprout, but still not hotter than 11-12 C and a bit windy. Yesterday was spent thinning out my seedlings, so no knitting done... So there haven't been much progress on my knitting projects this week.
Reading: Started Labyrinth by Kate Mosse a few days ago. Thought it was slow and a bit boring the first 150 pages or so, but it looks like it's starting to speed up on the mystery and action now.
Knitting: The preemie blanket from last week is done, but I haven't taken any photos of it yet. The market bag is almost done and I have a pair of socks for Hubby too on the needles. Almost done with the first one. I had hoped to cast on Wingspan, but that didn't happend... Maybe until next week ;)
It's very summery here too and I will be spending a lot of my day pulling weeds.
ReplyDeleteI want to cast on Wingspan too.
Have a lovely yarn along day.
I can't wait to see how your projects turn out.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that it is summery there! Sounds wonderful, be sure to enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteYay! Summer! The socks look great!
ReplyDelete