Wednesday, May 23, 2012

On the needles and between the pages

On the needles and between the pages

 
We are having a taste of summer today :) Sun from a cloudfree sky, buds starting to sprout, but still not hotter than 11-12 C and a bit windy.  Yesterday was spent thinning out my seedlings, so no knitting done... So there haven't been much progress on my knitting projects this week.

Reading: Started Labyrinth by Kate Mosse a few days ago. Thought it was slow and a bit boring the first 150 pages or so, but it looks like it's starting to speed up on the mystery and action now.

Knitting: The preemie blanket from last week is done, but I haven't taken any photos of it yet. The market bag is almost done and I have a pair of socks for Hubby too on the needles. Almost done with the first one. I had hoped to cast on Wingspan, but that didn't happend... Maybe until next week ;)

4 comments:

  1. It's very summery here too and I will be spending a lot of my day pulling weeds.
    I want to cast on Wingspan too.
    Have a lovely yarn along day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how your projects turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that it is summery there! Sounds wonderful, be sure to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥