Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekending

Weekending, my favorite part of the week. A time to relax, live, love, just to be.
Joining with Amanda.

Untitled


Untitled


Scones

It's been a quiet weekend here.
Playing, knitting, a bit of bickering among the kids, mud paths and muddy clothes, jumping on the trampoline and icecreams.
Some time have been spent watching our squirrels :)
They are so cute and I really hope we will have squirell babies this year.
The south part of Norway are having some wonderful summer weather,
but we just try to ignore that here in the north ;)
Today the rain have been coming down more horizontal than vertical due to strong wind
... which is good in a way because it makes the ice on the water thaw and crumble.
Scones with strawberry jam and cheese, hot tea and a good heat from wood stove.
Watching all my plants grow and planing our garden.
Compare prices on the materials we need to fix the house and garden.
Really enjoying Labyrinth after a slow start:) 


How's your weekend been?
I'm going to watch Miss Marple and knit on Hubby's socks :)



11 comments:

  1. your squirrels have the cutest ears with those long, bushy hairs!!! ours don't have that and now i feel deprived ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei og takk for hyggelige kommentarer. Skjønner vi bor i samme fylke, men aner ikke hvilken kommune du holder til i. Kanskje finner jeg det ut hvis jeg leser lenger bakover i bloggen din enn jeg er kommet :-). Ha ei fortsatt fin pinse :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those scones look super yummy! That picture definitely has me craving them! Also, I seriously wonder how you managed to get such an up close photo of that squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I sit in my kitchen window and try to zoom them in with my macro lense... Not easy as they seldom sit still ;)

      Delete
  4. I agree with pumpkin the scones look soooo good! I can't wait to see the hubby socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scone looks amazing! Cute squirrels -- must be fun to watch. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fine bilder, og fine øyeblikksbeskrivelser, det kjentes virkelig som helg. Jeg sier ikke noe i bloggen min enda, men det er tydelig at du har barn i riktig alder;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely coincidence, because I am also working on socks for my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your squirrel is ADORABLE. Look at his EARS!!!!! And here I thought we had cute squirrels in our neighbourhood in Canada, but ours lack those adorable pointed ear tufts!
    Your scones look delicious.
    Just dropping by to say hi after seeing your name on I Refuse to Go Quietly! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy (above) beat me to it - but I've passed on an award to you for your very creative blog ! I always enjoy reading what you get up to - can't believe you still have ice about in May/nearly-June! In the UK we hare having a mini heatwave and I'm wilting in the shade!

    SueH (I Refuse To Go Quietly!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never seen squirrels that look like that.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥