Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekending

Weekending, my favorite part of the week. A time to relax, live, love, just to be.
Joining with Amanda.

Nachos

It's been a weekend with lots of time spent indoors due to sick kids.
Endre has been home from school since Wednesday as he has had a sore throat...
Hopefully the rest of us will not catch it...
We've been to the library picking up a load of new books.
I started to read The Invention of Hugo Cabret to Endre
- and we are so looking forward to get the film on dvd :)
Nachos
Winning some yarn :)
Snowstorm - yes I know we are in May, but snow is not unusual in my part of the world...
Rayman
Chilly mornings so we have had to fire up the wood stove.
Apple cake
Frogging a knitting project as I didn't have the right gauge :(
But then again, knitting with larger needles makes it goes faster ;)
Many cups of tea
Lego building


4 comments:

  1. those nachos look great!

    sorry to hear about illness - i hope everyone else avoids the sore throat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nachos look great! Hope your little one feels better soon!

    PS Where in Norway do you live? I have a VERY good friend in Oslo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nachos look so good! I recently learned to knit, working on a few projects. Hope the sickness passes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried my best to re-create your delicious-looking nachos and even though mine weren't exactly the same, they were extremely yummy and enjoyed by the entire family. Thanks for the inspiration. I am a new follower of your blog and enjoying it very much.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥