Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekending

snow storm in may

This photo was taken on Saturday.
Today we woke up to 10 cm of fresh snow. . .  All melted now.
But we are used to it here up in the north. We call it "reinkalv ria" =  The snow that comes when the reindeers gives birth.                   

sprouting :)

So all our little plants that are starting to sprout still waits indoors before I can plant them out in another month or so...
If you like you can follow my garden on Folia. It's a kind of ravelry, but for plants ;)
But we have had a great afternoon with sun and playing outside today :)
The kids have been at my mom this weekend, so hubby and I have had the weekend all by ourself.
Great to sleep a few hours longer in the morning!
We started to watch the second season of Sanctuary.
A new skein of yarn came in the mail :) And some new knitting projevts was casted on :)

Hope you had a great weekend too :)

5 comments:

  1. Surprise snow! It is so warm here that I can hardly imagine it. The sprouts are looking strong and happy! I'm also in suspense, what kind of new yarn did you get? I'm eagerly awaiting your WIP wednesday post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow picture. It looks so cozy and lovely, especially when it is already so warm here in Arizona. Your indoor start garden is great. You will just be putting your plants out in the garden when we are harvesting. Your blog is a fun and interesting look at life in another place and I am enjoying following it. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although we don't live in the north, like you, but I can assure you that I understand very well your weather. Wishing you a very warm and sunny days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hege, I have nominated you for Sunshine Award. Here's my post about it:
    http://figknits.blogspot.com/2012/05/sunshine-award.html. Keep up the lovely blogging!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥