Hei, jeg ble litt nysgjerrig på dette mosaic monday-greiene jeg... Hva er det, er det noe du har startet, eller er det noe som mange er med på, og hvor skjer det?
Hi! This is ktnb, from Ravelry. I got your package today, and I just wanted to say thank you! The yarn and the mug are so pretty and the chocolate and tea is delicious. Thank you so much! :)
love this mosaic!~ and tea.....yes, at night! :)
ReplyDeleteHei, jeg ble litt nysgjerrig på dette mosaic monday-greiene jeg... Hva er det, er det noe du har startet, eller er det noe som mange er med på, og hvor skjer det?
ReplyDeleteHi! This is ktnb, from Ravelry. I got your package today, and I just wanted to say thank you! The yarn and the mug are so pretty and the chocolate and tea is delicious. Thank you so much! :)
ReplyDeleteI like this mosaic ... so good for tea lovers ;)
ReplyDeleteGreetings