If a dog was your teatcher you might have learned these things:
* When someone you love comes home, always run and meet them.
* Always let the feeling of fresh air and wind against your face be a good enough reason for ecstatic happiness.
* Don't bite if it's enough to growl.
* Let others know it if they trespass your territory.
* Take a nap now and then, and always stretch good before you get up.
* Enjoy all the attention you get, don't be afraid of other peoples touch.
* When you are happy, dance and shake your body.
* No matter how often you get nagged on - don't get sulk. Run back at once and make friends again instead.
* Enjoy the simple pleasure of a walk.
* Be loyal.
* Run, jump and play a while each day.
* Never pretend to be someone you are not.
* If something you want is buried, dig until you find it.
* When someone has a bad day - be quiet, sit near by and offer comfort just by beeing there.