Friday, November 28, 2008

Packages :)



"Jag är med & tävlar om ett överraskningspaket från
kreativa Blafre Design
i SessanochPrinsessan`s blogg"


flasker

I have bought these beautiful bottles for the kids from Blafre Design. And I was so lucky that I received these beautiful cards aswell ;)

chocolate swap

And I have been in a swap in the chocolate group at Ravelry. And I got speachless when this package arrived today from Shannon, knittingshannon on Ravelry.

yarns

So much lovely yarn, and I can finally try to knit with Noro ;) The other yarn is Cascade, Debbie Bliss and Knit Picks.

chocolate

And so much chocolate, There is even a big, heavy chocolate version of the Jefferson Memorial. So Hubby & I have a lot to taste during the weekend ;)

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing to get packages in the mail. I love the water bottles. I looked at her sight but I can't read anything ;(. Oh well. Very cute! Such great yarn too. And chocolate! What a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ønsker deg en strålende helg! Stor stas at du liker produktene våre forresten :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A swap can be so much fun! The things you received look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,so great things!!!,those bottles are soo sweet!!
    And quess who is going to shop some chocolate ;) =))
    Have a great yummy weekend with hubby and thanks for visiting my pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Önskar dig massa lycka till i tävlingen!!

    //Sessan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great swap! I've had one swap experience, and it was OK, but just OK. Yours looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha en super duper søndag;)klæm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grattis, så mycket fint du fått.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glömde; det finns en liten hälsning till dig på min blogg.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Så mykje kjekt du har fått i posten.

    Monsterbuksene under er også heilt fantastiske. Eg digger dei!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥