Friday, November 21, 2008
Monster pants
Can you guess why this little guy is dancing a happy dance today??
His monster pants are done. He's been waiting for it a while now, and my arms got well after some days without knitting, so I could finish it this morning. After seeing crankypantsknits pants at flikr, I knew I had to knit one for Endre someday.
Pattern: A standard pants pattern, inspired by crankypantsknits (her blog), Galadriel, Sigyn, Gurimalla og Kristine.
Yarn: A mix of different leftovers of superwash. Mostly Mor Aase.
Needles: 3 mm
I even remeber to use jogless jog on the stripes ;) I'm really happy with these pants and I might knit up one more to give as a christmas present.
And we have got so much snow the last week that we could go sledging today. The kids have a day off from school today, so we could all get out and have some fun when it was still some daylight left.
A little to much snow in my opinion - at least when I have to drag a 3 yo in deep snow (25 cm...)
Oh, I can't wait until we get some hard snow to walk on.
But it's worth it when you see these happy faces! Even Erlend and Eirin managed to sledge together without quarreling :)
Have a great weekend all!
I've started to knit on some more christmas presents - some mittens ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those pants are absolutely adorable!!!!! :) And the smile on his face...oh it's just so cute. He is really happy to have monster pants. :)
ReplyDeleteCute longies!!
ReplyDeleteWe had enough snow to just barely cover the ground a couple of days ago and the bigger kids spent the whole afternoon running around in it before it melted away!
I am completely in love with the monster pants! That snow looks like SO much fun!
ReplyDeleteWow the snow!! And your monster pants are fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteI'd be smiling like that, too, if I had some Monster Pants!! They're just too cute. And look at all that snow - wow!
ReplyDeleteI just love the Monster Pants.
ReplyDeleteBy the way I enjoy feeding the fish. So sad I have no life.
Wow, what absolutely fantastic pants! I wish I had the pattern when my children were younger.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend!
Too fun! I wish I had a grandbaby to knit them for.
ReplyDeleteThe monster pants are just too cute for words!! And the look on Endre's face is priceless!
ReplyDeleteI also think this idea is cool ;) ;) I already asked my friend to knit pants like those to Mirko, when I found them in Ravelry a while ago.
ReplyDeleteI love it! So awesome! Now, if only I had someone to knit them for. :)
ReplyDeleteFantastisk artige bukser!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteHerlige Hege, er det slik man skifter farger uten at det ser ut som et makkverk. Du er min strikkeguru. fortsatt god uke
ReplyDelete