I thought this hat would be a great spring hat for Endre... But as you can see it turned out to small. It's not first time. The boy has a big head, so knitting a hat in size 2 years is no point. So I did not this time eiter. I knitted the second biggest... Well, it's nearly no use for hats anymore so he'll cope with the one he has.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Mai lua / The May hat
I thought this hat would be a great spring hat for Endre... But as you can see it turned out to small. It's not first time. The boy has a big head, so knitting a hat in size 2 years is no point. So I did not this time eiter. I knitted the second biggest... Well, it's nearly no use for hats anymore so he'll cope with the one he has.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hej Hege!
ReplyDeleteVisst är det retfullt när man sitter och gör ett arbete och det inte passar när det väl är klart!
Kanske har du någon i din närhet som har ett mindre huvud, hi, hi?
Ha det så gott.
Kram Elzie