Jeg er med på Super Sox Box Swap, og her er svarene til min swap venn :)
I'm participating in Super Sox Box Swap, and here's my answers to my swap pal :)1.What are your favorite colors? What colors make you cringe? I love blue, pink and red. I really don't think any color make me cringe.
2.Are you a new sock knitter? How long have you been knitting socks? I've been knitting socks for about 7 years now.
3.Do you prefer solid or multicolored yarn? I love both :)
4.What fibers do you prefer in sock yarn? Wool mix with i.e nylon or polyamid. I just knit socks in pure wool for my kids. I tear holes in my like that!
5.Where do you usually knit socks? In my sofa, with a cup of tea.
6.How do you usually carry/store small projects? I carry them in a plastic bag... and store them in my book shelf beside my sofa ;)
7.What are your favorite sock knitting patterns? There are so many, some of the socks from my favourite designers :) Any favorite designers? Nancy Bush and Charlene Scurch.
8.What are your favorite sock knitting techniques? I really like to knit the sock toe up.
9.What new techniques would you like to try? I'd love to try to knit a dutch heel toe up...
10.Do you prefer circulars or dpns for sock knitting? Dpns
11.What are some of your favorite yarns? Sisu
12.What yarn do you adore and yearn for? I would love some Lorna's Laces, Shepherd sock . multicolor What yarn makes you happiest? Yarn dyed in colors that harmony good with each other.13.Any pattern you would love to make if money and time were no object? That must be a pair of one of these kneehigh selbu stockings, (you have to scroll a bit down) I have all the patterns, just need the time and the yarn...
14.Favorite kind of needles (brand, materials, straights or circs, etc)? I love dpns size 2,5mm :)
If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be? Wow, I guess I would be Opal handpaint in autum color because I like autumn.
Do you have a favorite candy or mail-able snack? I love milkchocolate Sweet or salty? Sweet.
Do you collect anything? Yarn *lol*
What is your favorite scent? Something fruity, but not to "heavy"
Will you be celebrating a birthday, anniversary, etc. between now and the close of the swap? No, but my doughter turns 5 the 12 of june.
What’s your favorite animal? Cats
Do you have pets? No What are their species/names/ages?
Tell me your best quote you've heard."We are all cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out."
| | |
Do you have a wishlist? no...
Anything else you’d like to share with your Sox Box pal? I just hope this will be fun for both of us, and I'll love the stuff you'll send me :)
Any allergies to be aware of for this swap? No
Coffee, Tea? Tea, fruit flavoured
Anything Else? Happy swapping!
så spennande med sokke-swap!! Utruleg mange små potter med frø du har :o) blir spennande å sjå når det spirer og du kan planta dei ut!!
ReplyDeleteGuess who is reading your questionaire right now? Yes, it's me--your secret super sox box pal!!
ReplyDelete